WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Tuesday 4 October – Thursday 6 October 2022
- Mandurah, WA
- Annual, multi-sport, mass participation event exclusively designed for educators across Western Australia
- Sporting, recreational and social events available to individuals and teams
- A smorgasbord of high and low intensity events to choose from
- A fun event for West Australian educators to participate, connect and be inspired
- Educators can participate and connect through a range of sporting and social events.
- Teams of staff from within schools view the event as a unique way to build team morale and enhance staff health and wellbeing.
- Anybody employed by a school in Western Australia (gov & non-gov) – including support staff
- TRB registered teachers, casual & retired teachers
- DOE corporate staff
- Registered volunteers
- Sponsors of the event
Check our full eligibility policy to see if you can take part.
Click HERE to view the WATG Eligibility Policy
Registrations will open in early 2022
Registration Fee – TBA
Sport/Activity Fee – These will vary according to the sport/activity. It is anticipated that these will be approx. $20 per person per activity.
Can I make a team with teachers from different schools?
Yes, you can form a team with different schools – the more the merrier!
Do you have to be part of a team or can I compete as an individual?
When you complete your sport selection you will be asked if you already have a team or if you would like to be placed into a team.
Do I have to compete in a sport to attend social events?
Yes, you must compete in at least one sporting event (unless you are a volunteer).
If I select a sport in my initial registration, can I change my mind at a later date?
Yes, your initial expression of interest is for planning only. You will have the option to change sports at the sport nomination phase.
Do I have to compete in all sessions?
No, completely up to you – you can do a half day, full day, whatever your heart desires.