Who to Contact
|South West School Sport WA
||South West School Sport WA (SWSSWA) is an organisation of school teachers whose principle purpose is to promote and coordinate sporting competitions for school students at a regional level. Carnivals are implemented through a part time sports coordinator liaising with member schools providing opportunity for students and encourages maximal participation in a range of quality sporting programs. The extent and intensity of the competition is varied and based on the experience, skill level, maturity and interest of the students.
||Schools wishing to take part in any sporting carnival conducted by SWSSWA must adhere to the following requirements;
- Participate in two planning meetings per calendar year. New schools must attend two meetings prior to nominating for their first carnival.
- Pay relevant membership fees:
- Affiliation fee PLUS
- One day teacher relief for schools participating in only one event
- Two day’s teacher relief for schools participating in two or more events
- Schools will be notified of fee variations at end of year planning meeting.
- Pay relevant carnival fees
- Comply with all organizational requirements for each carnival.
- Comply with School Sport WA Code of Conduct for staff, students, and parents.
- Provide support for South West School Sports Coordinator.
||Schools are required to adhere to School Sport WA guidelines for age cut-offs
Misconduct will result in a code of conduct: Incident Report
Champion School Competitions
The below competitions are available to SWSSWA member schools, follow the hyperlinks for further details