PRIMARY CHAMPION SCHOOLS GOLF
who to contact
5pm Monday 21 June, 2021
$20 per student
Mon 28 June 2021
West Australian Golf Club
60 Hayes Ave, Yokine
- Individuals must still be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Competition will comprise nine (9) holes Stableford or 9 hole Modified Stroke for players without an official golf handicap).
- Schools may enter more than one team but a responsible adult must accompany each team.
- Individuals can enter and play for individual prizes. If we have multiple entries from the same school we will create a team.
- At all times there is a 10 stroke rule; once you reach 10 you pick up your ball and move on to the next hole.
- If a player is in a bunker, 2 shots are permitted to get out. If unsuccessful the player will pick the ball up and place it up to two club lengths forward of the bunker.
Please click HERE to view 2021 Primary Golf Competition Flyer
2021 Primary School Teams Champs Entry Form Click HERE
2021 Primary School Champs Draw Click HERE (when available)
Excursion Management Information for Schools & Parents Click HERE TBA
Click HERE for SSWA & Golf WA Certificates of Currency